If you are an athlete, you will definitely know about the importance of shoes. A shoe with least comfort will not make you perform well in sports. This is why many prefer parkour shoes for their athletic activities. A Parkour shoe has got unique features that make it perfect for athletes.
- Parkour shoes are made of a material that absorbs moisture easily.
- They have rubber soles that provide greater comfort in slippery and rocky areas.
- The outer soles made of rubber provides great grip.
- These shoes have cushion foot to provide comfort and softness.
- The material of the shoes is such that they are breathable and let your foot relax.
- They are comfortable whether you cross any obstacles or do running, jumping or climbing
There are various brands that manufacture parkour shoes. Here are two of the best parkour shoes reviewed by experts
These type of shoe is good for running. The important features of this branded parkour shoe is that
They have a thin sole which makes it comfortable for the performance.
These are of light weight which makes them easy for the performance and does not cause injuries.
Vivobarefoot stealth parkour is made of puncture resistant soles which give confidence for the players to perform well in their activity.
Puma faas 500
This is the most popular brand and most of the athletes prefer it. The special features that come with this type of branded parkour shoes are
They provide excellent grip on all surfaces which indirectly raises the confidence level of the players.
They are known for its durability and flexibility.
The single piece foam sole makes it light and provides cushioning for the feet. The foam cushion provides a Natural feel and provides comfort.
There are also other good parkour shoes, read reviews and find one that is suitable for you and also fits your budget.